Our policy is in accordance with the applicable Regulation of Personal Data Protection 2016/679 (GDPR) implemented on May 25, 2018, by the European Parliament and the Council of the EU applicable throughout the European Union and concerning its residents. The policy is also in line with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
In order to reflect the best practices described in the General Data Protection Regulation, we try to fully comply with all the conditions contained therein, both for entities that are already our clients and for visitors to our website.
List of content:
• Data we process and the processing lawfulness
• Data processing
• Access control
• Cookie files
• Important information for your private data security
Data we process and the processing lawfulness
Lawfulness of processing
The administrator of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 EU of 27th of April 2016 (hereinafter: “GDPR”), after obtaining your personal data is PROITKON WOJCIECH KUDLASZYK ul. Maciejkowa 23/13 Szczecin 71-784
Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator, in particular for the following purposes:
- conclusion and implementation of the contract for the provision of services in direct contact and by electronic means under the conditions described in the contract
- sending messages containing commercial information only with your informed consent
- the performance of the contract which involves the transfer of data to entities cooperating with the Administrator only with your informed consent
- enabling contact with the Administrator via telephone and electronic means of communication
- defense against any claims.
The data will be transferred to entities processing it on our behalf on the basis of contracts with the Administrator, but only for the purpose and scope necessary for the implementation of the above. purposes, whereby such entities process data only in accordance with the Administrator’s instructions. In addition to the entities mentioned, your data may only be disclosed to entities authorized to do so pursuant to the provisions of national or EU law.
Scope of data processing
The data we collect as a Data Administrator belong to the category of ordinary data. The data subject to processing, the processing of which is necessary to achieve the purposes of preparing and concluding the contract are:
- first name and last name
- company name
- phone number
- e-mail adress
The security of personal data during processing is a key issue for us. Our ICT infrastructure is monitored and is subject to a continuous improvement process based on:
- periodically carrying out a data protection impact assessment
- conducting internal audits based on the requirements of the GDPR and based on good practices of the ISO / IEC 27001: 2013 standard
- training for staff and cooperating entities
Your contact details are entrusted to the Administrator only at your request and at the same time, it is considered as consent to their processing. Completion of data for the implementation of the contract (s) is also carried out in order to prepare the contract, which will contain appropriate consents.
Data storing and retention.
Your personal data will be processed only for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of processing or to withdraw your consent. The administrator reserves the right to process data for the period necessary for the proper implementation of the concluded contract. If the purposefulness of the processing ceases, the data will be deleted within 3 months of the purposefulness of the processing ceases.
Your data is subject to analysis by the Data Administrator and only to the extent necessary to perform the contract by entities cooperating with the Administrator. Your data are not subject to automatic profiling by the Data Administrator and by entities cooperating with it.
The data is not archived and is only stored in the main databases. You can also find more information in the “Data storage and processing” section.
We ensure the implementation of your rights related to your data that we process. You have the right at any time:
- withdraw consent to data processing,
- request access to the collected data,
- request the rectification and modification of collected data,
- request to limit the processing of collected data,
- request that the collected data be provided in a form that facilitates data transfer. Personal data may also be sent to another
- entity if there are technical possibilities in this respect both on the part of the Administrator and this entity.
In the event of notification of any of the above, you will be informed each time whether the implementation of your rights will not affect the lawfulness, achievement of the processing purposes and thus the proper implementation of the concluded contract.
Important information for the security of personal data.
Individuals execution rights.
Your rights are listed in the “Access to and control of data” section. The security of personal data is our priority, but if you find that by processing your personal data we violate the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PL: UODO).
Data processing and storing location/site.
The data is processed and stored on certified data center servers and on workstations meeting high security standards.
Processing data of children
Our services are directed to entities and individuals who are at least 18 years old. Children’s personal data is not processed.
If you have a case regarding the implementation of your privacy rights, a complaint or a question to the data protection team, please send an email to email@example.com. We will answer questions or concerns within 30 days.